I personally love animals. Jasper the cat is an integral part of my property and Tank, the dog is here as well. Well behaved pets are welcome. I totally understand that you would like to bring them on holidays with you which is why I have chosen to include Pet friendly as an option.
We trust you understand that as a consideration to our other guests & our premises we do have a pet stay policy in place & request that pet owners abide by the following conditions:
Pets are individually assessed.
Please contact me to request a pet stay prior to your booking.
Pet Friendly Accommodation check list
- We only accept placid, well behaved pets.
- A one off fee of $35 applies to each animals.
- Dogs are not allowed on the beds or couches
- There are hens, ducks, geese and bees on the property so Pets will be required to be placed on a lead or enclosed on the patio
- Pets will be required to leave if their behaviour is unacceptable & disturb other guests, neighbours, bird life, wildlife, or property. Continual barking is not acceptable.
- Pets must be clean, parasite & pest free.
- There are ticks in the hinterland area, so it is advisable to be prepared with tick treatment for your pet.
- Owners must be fully responsible for their pet at all times as our property boundary is not fenced.
- Owners are held responsible for any mess, damage or odour that may result from their pet (remember bags for poo pick up).
- An additional fee will be charged for the clean up of any mess, damage or odour that may result from their pet.
- Pets are not permitted on any outdoor furnishings.
- Pets are not to be left on the property unattended. If you are attending a wedding please do not bring your animal and then leave them here unattended.
- Owners to supply their pet’s bedding, food and bowls.
- Please brush your pet prior to arrival to remove any loose hair.
- Dogs must not go in the swimming pool.
- I am not responsible for how my animals and your pet interact.