Conditions of use & important information for house bookings
Thank you for taking the time to read through this document. This is designed to make sure your stay is enjoyable, and advise you what is included and expected.
There are no meals included with the house booking.
Some things are available to buy based on season: Eg fresh eggs, honey,marmalade jam, lemon butter.
Please note I manager the property from a self contained apartment at the north end of the premises and have a cat called Jasper and a dog called Tank, who is very gentle. If you have any allergy issues please advice.
The house is fully equipped which includes
- a refrigerator and freezer with ice maker,
- dishwasher, microwave, oven, grill
- toaster, tea & coffee making facilities
- washing machine & dryer, iron and ironing board
- linen is supplied: sheets, pillows, blankets, doonas, towels,face washers & tea towels.
- A hairdryer is available
- Outside BBQ , utensils, oil, matches
The following start up supplies will be left for you: a welcome complimentary tea, coffee, milk and sugar, a toilet roll per person, bathroom shower soap, dish washing liquid, dishwasher powder, gas for BBQ. Please note – Personal toiletries incl shampoo, conditioner, tooth paste are not supplied.
A condition of use of the BBQ is that it is properly cleaned after you have used it.
The property uses tank water. During dry season it can be a scarce and precious resource. Please use wisely
It is a requirement that the house be left clean and tidy with all dishes washed, dried and put away.
All inside bins are emptied and garbage bags placed in appropriate bins near the garage.
We do not accept any responsibility for damages to or loss of property left in the house.
All room keys to be left in the doors on departure.
is only allowed outside. An ashtray is provided and we ask that these be emptied upon departure.
We ask you to observe basic pool safety rules to ensure everyone has a safe holiday. Please NO GLASS of any sort within the swimming pool area. We supply plastic glasses, plates and bowls. (bottom drawer under hot plates) All children must be supervised while in the pool. No animals in the pool.
Please be aware noise travels across the lakes. Amplified music must be turned off after 11.00pm. Guests are to respect surrounding neighbours and keep noise levels from being excessive.
If I am in residence on the property during your stay please note noise is not an issue for me – only if I believe it will be impacting the neighbours
No pets unless by prior arrangement. Additional cost of $35 per animal flat fee will apply. Note, the property is not fenced and we are in a tick prone area. Jasper, the cat and Tank, the dog live on the property. We also have hens and communal geese and ducks
Most people find only Telstra mobiles will get a signal at the property.
Free wifi is available
Each bedroom can be locked separately. All keys to be left in individual doors on departure.
Charges that may be incurred include (but not limited to)
- If items are requested to be posted to you a min charge of $25 will apply unless a self addressed satchel is provided.
- If the BBQ is left dirty a charge of $30 will apply
- If a key requires replacement a charge of $15 will apply
- damage caused during your stay that requires to be repaired or replaced (after consultation)
- any items found missing from the home after a thorough search and consultation with yourself and other guests, would be charged for. Towels $50
- If a claim needs to be made, you will be notified prior to a payment being debited.
A bag of firewood is provided per night. Additional bags can be purchased at $10 per bag
A few friends does not a party make!
Unfortunately this condition has had to be included due to frequent abuse from house bookings.
This is not a party house. You have booked the house for accommodation purposes.
Parties and functions are strictly prohibited without prior approval at the time of booking.
If you are planning “a few friends to call in on their way home” or “ just family over for lunch” or any other pseudonym for a group gathering / party then you will be
- Required to ask for permission prior to booking
- Provide the number of people coming, the time you expect them to arrive and depart
- You may be required to pay an additional charge to cover consumables, cleaning, garbage removal, wear & tear, repairs.
- And be aware that breach of this condition may result in immediate termination and eviction without refund
Booking terms and cancellation policy
To secure your booking for the house we require $200 per night
This may be paid by bank transfer to
Jennifer Perri ANZ: BSB 014 645 Account 2168 48238 or credit card payment. A 2% processing fee applies to all card payments.
In the case of deposits made by bank transfer or cash, we will also require valid credit card details as security. This must be provided prior to arrival together with the list of names of the people staying over.
There is no refund of deposit paid
Balance and confirmation of number of guests staying
To be paid in full 30 days prior to your stay or to be paid in cash on arrival.
the following applies:
Deposit : There is no refund of deposit paid
Less than 60 days out from stay – all money paid is non refundable
Only paying guests to stay over night.
No camper vans or tents. Children in port-a-cots are not included in the guest count, all other occupants, regardless of age are included in the occupancy requirements.
Basic house is up to 8 people – min 2 nights
Additional occupancy charged at $35 per person per night , min 2 nights
Christmas , Easter and Public Holidays min no of nights may change.
Maximum of 2 people per bed. ( don’t ask !!)
Maximum occupancy is 12
Our goal is for you to have fun, stay safe and feel at home and enjoy your stay.
I am usually available via mobile should you need assistance